TAU Cerámica changes its location at CERSAIE 2021
Following two missed editions due to the pandemic, TAU Cerámica is again going to be present at the largest international ceramic tile exhibition.
Visitors will find brands from 26 different countries at more than 600 stands over the course of 5 days (27 September to 1 October). We wanted more stand space this year to ensure more social distancing between visitors.
Thus, we’ve transferred to HALL 25 stand A164-B165.
The stand design will be very similar to the one we had at Coverings. It’s a commitment to open areas where customers and visitors can feel comfortable at all times all while having the chance to speak to each other and interact.
As far as our products, this year we’ll be presenting:
- The Génesis collection, which is a series that features earthly colours to bring continuity to each piece and make it all coordinate chromatically and format-wise with all the other TAU series.
- The 120×260 cm format from our BigSizes collection. It’s ideal for cladding walls and an infinite number of other applications in the furniture sector.
- The collection for architects and interior designers designed by ERRE arquitectura Tornares will be initially comprised of 5 different series combining cladding and flooring.
- The 40×120 cladding format with a wide range of reliefs and floral decor.
- And all-new metals which are TAU’s best sellers.
We’ll be waiting for you at stand A164-B165 in HALL 25. If you still don’t have your ticket, you can download one here:
Kitchens have become the nerve centre in homes. The kitchen-office idea has made this even more evident. Kitchens are no […]
On 27 September at Cersaie (Bologna) TAU Cerámica and ERRE Arquitectura will be presenting their all-new TORNARES collection. This is […]
We’ve been anxiously waiting to tell you about this new project we’re developing along with ERRE Arquitectura. In fact, ever […]